Available to residence in the Tri-borough
The Club Drug Clinic has expert knowledge of all types of club drugs including GHB/GBL, methamphetamine, ketamine, mephedrone, cocaine, MDMA and the variety of legal highs and research chemicals.
So whatever your drug of choice, the Club Drug Clinic can help you reduce the risks of drug-taking, detox fully if needed, and achieve freedom from your dependence on club drugs. We also work to reduce the harm caused to your mind, body and the people around you.
The clinic offers a wide range of help including:
- Assessment of your problems and planning how to improve the situation
- Medically assisted withdrawal from substances or detoxification. GHB/GBL detoxifications. We also prescribe to help the side-effects of coming off stimulants, mephedrone etc.
- Talking treatments, led by psychologists, counsellors and peer mentors who have `been there’ and overcome their problems.
- On-site sexual health screening and support
- Liaison and referral for physical problems including bladder and kidney problems; HIV and blood borne viruses; mental health problems.
The clinic, in partnership with Antidote, offers a bespoke service for those from LGBT communities – especially men who have sex with men. We are highly skilled at working with LGBT people where substance misuse problems may be linked to lifestyle and sexual behaviour. The team has cultural competence in working with LGBT issues and can help with the psychological, sexual, physical, relationship, housing and work problems related to club drug use.
The Clinics are free to access, and no referral is needed- just make an appointment by calling 020 3315 6111 or e-mailing email@example.com
After you get in touch with us we’ll ask you to fill in our initial assessment form, either over the phone or online. This will give us some background details about you and your drug use. Once we’ve got this, we’ll then be able to offer you an assessment with one of the team at the Club Drug Clinic. This will be one or two sessions where we can meet you, get to know you properly and plan a way forward.
|Club Drug Clinic
69 Warwick Road
London SW5 9HB