Available to residents of Kensington & Chelsea
They work with young people who are facing drug or alcohol issues. They provide advice and information on harm reduction and prevention, as well as therapeutic interventions.
The staff team has extensive experience of working in schools, colleges and youth focused centers, providing information, advice and guidance on matters relating to drug/alcohol use.
- Drop In (advice and information)
- Herbal Teas/Beverages
- Telephone and Internet access
- Complementary Therapies: Shiatsu Massage; Auricular Acupuncture; Reflexology; Indian Head Massage
- Parental advice and support
- One to One Key Work
- General advice & support re housing; employment and education
- Sexual Health Information
- Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea C-Card Distribution Point
- Outreach/Satellite service
They can also support your needs by visiting you in a location that you are more comfortable in – so please feel free to suggest a location.
Additionally, they have a weekly Breakfast/Brunch Club and various activities suggested by the young people we support.
Get in touch
Give them a call or just drop in – they are happy to have a formal/informal chat with you to see if their service can support your needs.
Location: 51 Golborne Road, London, W10 5NR
Tel: 020 8960 5510
Fax: 020 9960 6114
Drop-In: Mon to Fri – 10am to 5pm
Extended Access: Tue until 9:30 pm
Insight is a confidential support service for young people under 25, living with or affected by drug and alcohol issues, in Kensington & Chelsea.