RBKC Health and well being service is run by Blenheim in partnership with Turning Point and is free to access, and available to residents of Kensington and Chelsea, Hammersmith and Fulham and the City of Westminster who are affected by all types of substance misuse and Alcohol problems. We provide help and support for those with mild to severe dependency or complex needs, including friends, family and carers of drug/alcohol users.
The Services that are provided here are:
- Assessment (including prescribing options) and treatment and key working.
- Community (outpatient) detoxification from alcohol/opioids and opioid stabilisation.
- Substance Use Team providing care assessments for access to detox and residential rehabilitation
- GP Shared Care, led by experienced Doctors and GP Liaison Practitioners
- Complementary Therapies
- Needle Exchange
- Healthcare Assessments
- HIV and Hepatitis B & C Testing plus Hepatitis A & B Vaccination
- Specialist Hepatitis C Clinic with access to Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Treatment
- Access to legal surgery (facilitated by Release)
- Group Programme including:
- Recovery Workshops
- Relapse Management
- Change Groups
- SMART Recovery
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
- Cocaine Anonymous Meeting
Access to Family and Couples Work; Behavioral Couples Therapy and support for parents
Education, training, employment and prevention initiatives
Drug and alcohol daily drop-in service
Anyone accessing the Kensington and Chelsea Hub can expect a confidential service provided by a dedicated and experienced team that gives information / advice and treatment based on what individuals want.
We help service users reduce the risks, harms and problems connected with drug and/or Alcohol-use and understand that not all service users are ready to stop using drugs and/or alcohol immediately and may need additional help and support to decide the most positive steps to take from the time they first access the service.
On entering the service you are met by one of the staff team who will work with you to decide how your needs may be met. It is usual that, if appropriate, you will be offered an additional range of services* after the assessment on your first visit.
A social club at the weekends is available in the same building from 2-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays. This service is run by Build on Belief (BoB) and further details are available on this website under Build on Belief.
Address: Acorn Hall. 1 East Row, London W10 5AR
Telephone: 020 8960 5599
Fax: 020 8960 0508